Saturday 18 August 2012

Reviewing books

I have trouble reviewing books. I never know quite what to say - and saying that so many books are "well-written" or "awesome" or "interesting" gets tired after a while. No, I don't say any or all of those things for every book that I've read. I'm therefore going to try and start writing book reviews using a question/answer template that I'm hoping will help me to say a bit more about what I've read and what I think about it. For people who wish to look through reviews that I've written, you can find links to them here. I primarily use Goodreads as my review site, but a few are also on Smashwords and most are on amazon.co.uk and amazon.com too. Pretty much, where the book is available without me doing too much legwork. I tend not to review on Barnes & Noble unless specifically requested.